Friday, February 15, 2008

Maddux Update!

Maddux is getting so big and is so much fun to hang out with. The more responsive he gets makes him seem like a little boy and not a newborn anymore. He has started to love being read to and sung to. He smiles a lot and tries to talk to you when you talk to him. We just can't get enough of him. Here are a few new picture of him and things that we have been up to.

This is just an adorable smiling picture Greg took of Maddux in his new shirt that Grandma Harris sent him for Valentine's Day!

Aunt Deidre came to see Maddux on her way to Las Vegas for the three day weekend.

This is his new thing...instead of sucking on his pacifier he pulls it out and sucks on his fist instead

This is one of Maddux's favorite things these days...it's a Baby Einstein mat with lights and toys that hang down. He lays on it and smiles and kicks his legs...he loves it!

5 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

He is so cute- what a great mom you are reading to him already! You think life is fun now, just wait until he gets older!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!

Tristen said...

He is such a doll!! I bet you are having a great time being the CUTEST mom ever!! Oh PS! When I got my nails done yesterday I thought about you and everytime I look at them I think about all the great times we had getting our nails done! I Miss YOU MEL!

Taryn said...

Oh my goodness...what a cutie. I can't wait to see him in a couple of weeks-he's growing so fast!

Janene said...

Um--he's keeps looking MORE and more like his Dad. I can't believe how fast he's growing. So cute!