Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Babies Galore!!

This weekend we went to Las Vegas to see my family. One of the main reasons we went was to meet Audrey, my sister Janae's new baby who was only 12 days old. She was so beautiful!

Here is a picture of Melissa my sister in law and her three month old Lucy, Janae my sister and her 12 day old Audrey and then me with Maddux who is a little over a month old. What's crazy is that my sister Olivia is due on Monday with twin boys and my other sister Janene is due this summer. We will have 6 cousins all around the same age! Can you belive it?

We thought this picture was so funny. All the Dad's were watching sports and holding thier cute babies! Greg and Maddux, Matt my sister's husband and baby Audrey, and my brother Ryan with his baby Lucy!

I don't know if any of you remember the picture I took at Thanksgiving of my sister, me, and my cousin who were all pregnant...but here we are now all with our cute little babies. From the left is Brooklynn (Janae's oldest), me and Maddux, Janae and Audrey, and my cousin Andrea with her new baby Max.

I just had to post this extra picture of my Dad with Maddux. Isnt' it so cute that they both fell asleep together? Maddux loved being able to hang out with both Grandpa and Grandma this weekend. He is so lucky to have them in his life!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I accidentally came across your blog- what a cutie your little guy is! I wish you all a happy, healthy life; thank you for making me smile with your sweet blog.

Tristen said...

That is so much fun to see all the babies in your family! Tell your sisters I want to see their blogs too...their cute families that I haven't seen in a long time!!! I was so happy to meet Maddux this past Friday! You and Greg are such cute parents to that handsome little guy Maddux!

The Biggs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Biggs said...

so many babies!!!! how fun to have to have so many cousins close to the same age....so fun to grow up with that!

Olivia said...

Mel I love all the pictures. It looks like it was a nice weekend. I love the one with their dads its pretty sweet. Those babies are all so adorable. Its still so strange to me that you have a baby and Andrea too!! Its also awesome that Maddux was able to meet Gradma and Grandpa Wolsey. I hope my boys will get that chance someday too.

Ames Family said...

Mel,

Love all the babies! We have 5 in my family that are really close, too. I am loving it! Maddux looks so darling, I want to meet him! Tell Olivia good luck from me, I have been thinking about her a lot. Twins are so much fun! :)