Monday, December 3, 2007

Girls Weekend


Greg headed to California this last weekend with a few of his boys from the Cross Country team to race in the Footlocker West Regionals. It was his last race of the year with his team. Only a few boys went and since the race was not to far from where Greg grew up my mother-in-law let them stay at her house!

Since I was going to be by myself... 8 months pregnant... Deidre and two of her best friends came down from Provo to hang with me for the weekend! It was a lot of fun! I'm just thankful that I didn't go into labor, which was a worry of both Greg and I.

When they arrived on Friday night we went to dinner for Candice's birthday! Then we went home, got in our pajamas, and watched The Holiday!

On Saturday we had a storm blow in and it SNOWED!
It was so fun to have them here!! I feel so lucky to have such an amazing family! I was happy though that Greg made it home before any signs of Maddux's arrival! I'm two weeks away from my due date and can't believe we get to meet him soon!! We couldn't be more excited!!

1 comments:

Olivia said...

That's fun that Dee came to visit. I'm jealous.. I wish I could have been there too. I'm in need of a girls night with my sisters. I'm so excited for Maddux to arrive too. I just keep waiting to hear the good news. Any day now I guess... yeah!!!