Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sisters and Cousins

This last summer we were also able to go visit my fmaily in Vegas... all the siblings were able to corrdinate a visit at the same time so the cousins got a chance to hang out and us adults also got time to see eachother. I am so thankful for such amazing family and wish we could all live closer to eachother.

Here is a shot of all my sisters with their Honda Odessy's. They all 4 have one...It looked pretty crazy with 4 of them parked in front of my parents house...I guess Greg and I need to get one! :)


Here is a shot of some of the cousins watching a movie after a long day of swimming in the pool!


This is Maddux and his best buddy and cousin Audrey at the indoor bounce house place we took all the kids to.


It was great being able to see everyone but it was a lot of people and kids and at times....completely exhausting!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: