Wednesday, June 30, 2010

DISNEYLAND!!!

We took Maddux and Ambrie to Disneyland for the first time this summer and had so much fun! We went with Greg's parents and his sisters family. I was worried that Maddux wouldn't like the rides and that it would be hard having a newborn along for the ride but it turned out to be such a fun and exhausting day!

Here we are on the very first ride of the day...the new Toy Story ride in California Adventure...it was a 3D shooting game where you got points for shooting targets. It was such a cool ride. I did horrible because I had Ambrie attached to the front of me but Greg and Maddux did pretty good.

We spent most of the day on all the kids rides since this day was all about them. This was the Dumbo ride and Maddux was making us go up and down so fast that I thought we were going to break the ride. Greg and I were laughing so hard and as soon as it finished Maddux wanted to go again.

This was my favorite Mom moment at Disneyland...Maddux is one of the BIGGEST CARS fan ever! He has all the toys and has seen the movie a million times. When we walked up to these two life size characters he was in awe. He got so excited and said "Hi Mater!" :) He loved touching lightning and asked if he could go for a ride in him. It was the best part of the day for me. Well worth the trip! He also loved seeing these two again in the Pixar Parade which was awesome...I totally recommend it!

It was an amazing day and Ambrie was so good. We actually got to ride more rides than I thought we would and Maddux got to play with some of his favorite people, Daddy, Grandma and PaPa, & cousin Nate for the whole day in the happiest place on earth...What could be better than that?

1 comments:

Olivia said...

Those cars are awesome. My kids would LOVE them too! We haven't taken our kids there yet. I want to so maybe sometime this year. Glad you had fun.