Sunday, June 13, 2010

2 Months


Ambrie is already 2 months old and I can't believe it!
She had her 2 month appointment this week and she is exactly 10lbs.
We were excited she gained almost 2 lbs from last time and love that she has stayed little longer


Here she is sitting up like a big girl in her Bumbo...so cute!



Maddux has been growing too and loves getting into things. One day we found him with about 20 bandaids stuck all down both arms. And on this day he was caugth trying to give Boca (our dog) a shower. Yes...that is the WHOLE BOTTLE of purpole dog shampoo dumped out in the shower and on the dog! It was a disaster and we had to give both Maddux and Boca a bath to get the mess cleaned up. We sure love this little guy...he keeps us on our toes!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

uhhh FINALLY I have been waiting for you to update your blog:) Ambrie is so small, and so cute, congrats on such a sweet lil baby! you have a very cute family!

Tristen said...

yay I have been waiting to see more pictures of your cute family! I still haven't taken Sydnee for her 2 month checkup. :) I love that we had our little girls on the SAME day! :) Miss you!

Alecia Ross said...

I was so happy to see an update on your super cute family! We are going to have so much fun together next year in Kindergarten. I can't wait:)

Olivia said...

Yeah!!! You posted pictures. I'm so glad. I've been dying to see more pictures of her and not in the tiny phone version. I just want to hold her. She is so sweet. Miss you tons. And I LOVE the shower picture even more since he did it when you were taking to me. Can't wait to see you all. Cute 4th grader class... you'll be an awesome kinder teacher. I wish you were going to be Averie's. When I told her she said I wish we lived by her so I could be in her class.

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh Mel she is a doll! Congrats on such a sweet little girl! we really need to meet up or talk! Email me at lesliebullock7@hotmail.com