Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ambrie's Blessing

We were so lucky to have so much family come into town to support us for Ambrie's blessing. It was a perfect day and Greg gave a beautiful blessing. My Mom made Ambrie's dress for her out of her wedding dress and it turned out gorgeous. It fit her perfect and made the day even more special. Here are a few pictures:


Our little family

The whole gang


A close up of sweet Ambrie girl



A full length shot...all the flowers, beads, and lace are from my Mom's wedding dress. This picture does not do it justice, it is beautiful! My Mom is such a great Grandma. She has so many grand kids yet still finds time to do thoughtful and special things for each of them...and for me too. I couldn't be more lucky to have her as my Mom. Thank you Mom...from both of us!!

1 comments:

Janssen said...

What a cool idea about the blessing dress!