Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Girls Day

I recently went to Las Vegas to have a spa day with my Mom and two of my sisters. It was so much fun! I took Maddux down and my Dad spent the day with him while us girls went to the spa to work out, swim, and get massages and then we went out to eat after. It was nice to be able to relax before I head back to school...and Maddux loved hanging out with Grandpa for the day!

Here we are ready for our workouts!

Maddux hanging with Grandpa in their chairs

My Mom and Maddux...he is so lucky to have such great grandparents


In the car...he was showing how excited he was to get home and see Daddy!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Taryn said...

How fun to have a day out with the girls! I'm so bummed because the pictures from your two previous posts aren't showing up on my computer and I really want to see Maddux's silly faces!

Janene said...

My dream is to go to the spa with my sisters once a year--I'm totally jealous!

Ames Family said...

So glad you got to has a sisters weekend! I love your family Mel. Maddux is getting so big, what a cute little man.