Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BBQ at Woods Ranch with Friends

We decided to head up the canyon one night with friends for a BBQ, Fishing, and Smores!!
Maddux loved being outside exploring and was busy the whole time getting dirty, catching fish, and eating marshmallows. I love living in Cedar City during the summer time because of nights like this...

Family Picture by the Fishing Pond

Maddux posing on a rock...I am lucky I got this shot right when we got there because he was way to busy for pictures after that.


A big tire by the picnic area for kids


The very best part of the night was when Maddux got to help reel in a fish...he LOVED it and he LOVED the "fishy" he kept saying "eyes" and trying to touch the fishes eye. We ended up just catching and releasing it and Maddux still is talking about how the
"fishy gone...bye bye"

6 comments:

Alecia Ross said...

Cute pictures of your cute family! I love Cedar City in the summer!

andrea. said...

cedar is the BEST in the summer! i love all these pictures...maddux is getting so big! and you look amazing mel!!

Michael...Midol....Punky....Mido the Sugar Bear Punky....Twitcher....Cheetoh Eater said...

I love the picture of Maddux and the fish....I think he is a little confused at to what is going on lol

Jen said...

What a cute little guy! Thanks for sharing your adventures--it's fun to keep up with you and your family! :)

Janene said...

That place looks so gorgeous! I can't believe you caught a fish--so fun! My boys would have loved all of that too!

Olivia said...

Yeah Mel you got a family picture! 2 actually if you count the one on the 4th of July with Greg's parents. I want to go to that Canyon/lake. It looks beautiful. I love how he wanted to touch the fish eyes. So cute. Your 4th sounds fun too. I want to go to that pool and that water park you went too. Another reason I wish I lived closer. Maybe one day.