Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Many Faces of Maddux

Maddux 's new favorite thing is to bring me the camera and then he says "cheese"...meaning, that he wants me to take pictures of him.
The funny thing is that he makes all these crazy faces, wants to see what they look like on the camera, then he laughs at himself and wants to do more.
The problem is that I can't get a decent smile out of him anymore! So frustrating. I try to tell him to just smile normal but he squints his eyes...says CHEESE...and does this silly grin! It is hilarious.

I hope it's just a phase because he really does have a super cute and normal looking smile.

8 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

um thats halarious! at least he like having his pic taken? most kids dont... thats cute

Kelly Shoroye said...

My kids have both gone through that...it does end some time, but it is so fun to see there little personalities.. he is adorable

Janene said...

I'm so excited to see him--those faces are adorable!

Olivia said...

Gotta love his little personality coming through. He is so cute. I can't wait to see him and see if the twins interact with him a bit more this time. It looks like you guys had fun on your girls weekend. I wish I could have come along. Also I love the lake pictures. I love being out on the water... there isn't anything more exciting. Tons of cute pictures... Miss you guys and Sept. can't come fast enough.

Johnson Family said...

Hey Guys,
We never were really good at keeping in touch with you guys. Your little boy is so cute!!
Wish we would of hung out more while we were there. We moved, so maybe we'll try to catch up again sometime passing through.
Not sure if I was private before or after but if you don't have access to our blog and want to, email me at nikkijohnson@zingermail.net

Take care...

Kenzie said...

Hey Mel I got a blog! I am new at this and I don't know what I'm doing. Maddux is just having a nap at my house and we are having a great time. Luv ya!

Unknown said...

Hey Mrs. Harris this is Aubrie. Maddux is really cute (and so are the faces he makes). Im in Mr. Atwood class ,he is pretty cool.

Ames Family said...

Hi Mrs. Harris! How is life? I have been thinking about you lately. Maddux is so darling, I can't beliete how fast he is growing.