Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bath Time!!

Maddux just recently got big enough to move from the hammock stage of his bathtub to actually sitting in it. It's crazy how fast these little guys grow.

He already liked the bath but now he gets so excited when he gets in the water that he starts kicking and splashing and make a huge mess of water all over the counters and the floor!

I have to be careful now when I bathe him to make sure I'm not wearing anything that can't get wet...notice the water spots on Greg's sweatshirt!

I am so gald he loves bath time...it's my favorite part of our nightly routine too! Here he is after, all bundled up! He is too cute!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Taryn said...

He's getting so big! And SO cute! I love giving Nate baths too-I had to start putting his baby tub inside of the regular bath tub because everything was getting so wet too! I loved seeing new pictures of him.

amber belmonte said...

how fun! taylor always loved baths at that age too! seeing your pictures reminded me of how fun they were... he's SO adorable!

Ames Family said...

Yay a new post! I love checking your blog, Mel. The last picture is so darling of Maddux- what a cute smile!

Tristen said...

Maddux is growing up way too fast! He is getting so big but he is too cute!!! Love the pictures!!

Merrick said...

He is such an adorable baby! I'm so happy for you two!

The Biggs said...

i love that he's starting to chunk up! fat babies are so adorable!

Unknown said...

Hey!looks like you've done well for yourself too! your new baby boy is too cute, ah thats what i miss when logan was that age now he is just growing to fast! hah but i love being a mom, and I know you are an awsome mom as well! well i will be stoping by to visit! talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

maddux is too cute! i miss him!! when do i get to see you again? it was fun talking to you the other day...although i feel like we didn't talk long enough!! i need to hear more maddux stories. from the pictures that you posted, you can tell that max and maddux are cousins...so cute!