Sunday, April 6, 2008

Picture Time!


I have been wanting to get professional pictures taken of Maddux for a long time but I just never got around to it. So, last weekend we finally took him. I was nervous about him being fussy or not smiling but he did so good and we got some great pictures!


He loves his tounge, and often smiles with it out... so I love this one!



This is one of my favorite pictures...look at those cute brown eyes, just like his Daddy's!


Here he is lounging like a big boy....can you believe how fast he's growing?



In the end it was a really fun experience...I can't believe it took me so long to get professional ones taken! Better late than never!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Taryn said...

I've been waiting to see these pictures!! I LOVE the lounging pic of him-he's such a big boy! Those turned out so good, and how nice that he was so happy during your session!

Josh and Megan said...

Are you kidding me? He is the cutest little guy ever! I love all the pics! How did the whole back to work thing go Mel? The school year is almost over! YEAH!

Deidre Roush said...

Oh yay!! Finally!! He is so adorable mel! He looks different every time I see him. I love his guts..and he is greg's mini-me...it so funny. I am not sure you gave him any of your genes...good thing your hubby is cute!

Janssen said...

CUTE! What an absolute doll!

Olivia said...

oh Mel... those are soooo cute! I'm impressed how many good ones you got. He is one photogenic little guy. Super cute. I just want to kiss his little cheeks.

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Sooo cute! I love his hair.. and he looks like he's growing so fast.

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest pictures!! I waited forever to get Max's taken too...I figured the older, the better! I can't believe how big he is getting...I love it!

Janene said...

K-he is soooo adorable. I'm sorry, but he looks exactly like Greg. It's so cute. He did so good for his picture shoot. I'm excited to see him again!

amber belmonte said...

he's SO cute Mel!

Ames Family said...

He is such a cute little man! And he is the spitting image of his daddy!

Tristen said...

He is such a cute little guy! The pictures turned out so great! Sometimes it's good to wait cause then they can hold themselves much better for the pics! Too Cute!!!

JRC said...

Super cute! Cohen was 2 1/2 months old before I got professional ones for him too. You do what you can.