Thursday, March 6, 2008

Maddux's Blessing



On Sunday, March 2nd we blessed Maddux Alan Harris


He was so handsome in his white tux.



On my side my parents, Deidre, Janae and Booroklynn, and my Brother Ryan and his family all came! We are so lucky to have so much support!



On Greg's side, his parents, his grandma and his Aunt Sue all came from California to share this special occasion with us!

The whole Almond Clan also came to support us! We're so lucky to have such great friends!



4 Generations!

3 comments:

Tristen said...

He is so cute smiling in his crib!!! Maddux looked so handsome on his blessing day too. You guys have a cute family and lots of love from all the extended family too! Congratulations!

Olivia said...

Mel I'm so glad you posted blessing pictures. I wish we could have been there to see it too. I hope you liked the Tux... we picked out. I think he looks adorable. He is one handsome boy.

Taryn said...

I love the updates! I'm so sad and sorry we didn't make it! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon though. Maddux looks so sweet in his blessing outfit!