Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My First Blog

I have decided to start my own blog. I think it's so much fun to read other peoples and see pictures of their cute families. It's a great way to keep updated when family and friends live far away. So, since Greg and I don't have any family that live in Cedar I think this will be a great way to keep all of you updated on our lives.

Here is the most recent picture of us and our friends Kim and Dennis Almond. We went miniature golfing one night and had so much fun! You can't really see my belly in this picture for those of you who haven't seen me recently. I'll have to try and get a better picture and post it soon.

1 comments:

Olivia said...

I totally want to see another belly picture. I haven't seen you since the begging of your pregnancy. You look great.