Wednesday, June 10, 2009

End Of The School Year!

This year was hard for me to say goodbye to my kids! I LOVED my class this year and was sad to send them onto fifth grade. Here are a few pictures from our last day of school together


We made tie-dye shirts for our dance festival performance. We taught them the Hustle and the Electric Slide. It was so much fun!


The worst part of the end of this year was that my family...all three of us got the flu the last week of school. Maddux got it the worst and so both Greg and I had to miss a few days of school to get ourselves and our little guy better. He got it so sick he got dehydrated and had to get an IV. Here is a (self-took) picture of us at the IV clinic. It was definitely an emotional and hectic end of the year!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: