Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Daddy's Boy

Recently Maddux has become Greg's little shadow. He just adores his Dad. He wants to be wherever Greg is and loves helping him. Greg is so cute with him too...he is always explaining everything to him and letting him try things out. Maddux even cries when Greg leaves the house and gets so excited when he hears the garage open and knows he's home....he runs to the garage saying "Daddy..daddy" and opens the door. (Unlike when I leave and he simply says Bye! and waves to me)
Watching the two of them together is one of my favorite things in the whole world.





I feel so lucky to have these two boys in my life... I couldn't ask for anything more. I love you both!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Sherratt's said...

It looks like you guys had a blast!! We miss you guys! Hope your having a fun summer!! We need to get together soon!!