Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mr. Walker

Maddux has officially stopped crawling. He loves to just walk everywhere these days. He is getting pretty fast and we think he might start running soon too. He is really starting to show his funny personality and is such a sweetheart. His favorite things right now are mimicking everything that his Dad does, chase and hide and seek, playing with Boca (our dog), dipping his food in things, pointing to the parts of his body (especially "eyes" which he can say), getting into the cupboards and the pantry to bring us food he thinks he wants, and he still looks forward to bath time every night. Here are a few recent pictures of him.

Our handsome little guy


I'm gonna get you Mommy


Sitting in his Elmo chair with Mr. Tiger


Wearing Daddy's clothes
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

craftyashley said...

Ah! He is so cute!

Sherratt's said...

What a cute kid!! I am so glad that I get to see him everyday :)

lacie tidwell said...

He is getting so big! What a cutie!

Leslie said...

Mel he is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! I hope everything is going well.

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

So cute!

Megan and Mike said...

Oh he is so big! I mean I have only seen him in pic... but he is growing haha! so cute!

Janene said...

He is so cute--I wish I could see him. It has been forever and he's growing up so fast.

Olivia said...

Yeah more Maddux pictures. He is such a cutie. I love his little Vans... you always dress him so cute. I wish the boys could all play together. I would love to come visit this summer but not sure how to work it out. Love you Mel. Thanks for the update. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel! It's Stacia here. Your little guy is so adorable! I can't believe how fast he grew. It seems like just yesterday that you had him. What a cute blog you have. I should have known 'cause you're miss computer genius (in a good way). Josh and I just set one up if you ever want to check it out. It's josh-stacia-taylee.blogspot.com.
Anyway,what a cute family you have!

Angela said...

He is so cute Mel! I love his little Vans with his Jeans.

Ames Family said...

I can'te believe he is already one! It seems like he was just born. It's been too long! I love the picture of him in Greg's shirt---so cute!

Hey I got a comment on my blog from Olivia and I would love to read her blog. Will you tell her to send me an invitation? Thanks!