Saturday, January 24, 2009

Our Little One Year Old

Maddux has changed so much in the last little while. He really has started to seem like a little boy and not a baby anymore. He has got the most adorable personality that keeps Greg and I laughing constantly. He loves to mimic us (especially his Dad) and has started to walk a little too. (check out his walking on Maddux Videos) I can't believe how fast this last year went. I guess time really does fly when you're having fun! Here are a few recent pictures:
Mr. Napkin Head


Lovin' a massage...we could not stop laughing at this picture!


Playing Basketball


Our very own Little Drummer Boy

Doing pull-ups just like Daddy

We were SHOCKED he could actually hold himself up! He even lifts his legs! So Funny!

12 comments:

craftyashley said...

He is such a cutie!

Tristen said...

Mel, I can't believe how dang cute he is! I love when they become these little imitators of mommy and daddy...so funny! Enjoy this age...this is such a fun stage!

the Chidesters said...

So cute! He looks like he has a big personality. They grow so fast :(

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...he is so cute!! i love the massage picture- classic!

Olivia said...

Oh my gosh he is adorable. That massage picture made me laugh too. The look on his face is so funny. So cute. He is such a good little baby too. And I knew it would only be a matter of time before he took a few steps. Love all the pictures. Wish we could see you guys again soon. Love you.

Olivia said...

By the way I love the new background.

Janene said...

I love the sports outfit--it is so cute and what a strong kid. I definitely can't do a pull-up. The massage picture face reminds me of you somehow--maybe it was sometime when you were getting a massage. =)

White Family said...

Mel,
It's Kristi Stevens White. YOur little boy looks adorable. You guys look happy! Hope all is well.
Kristi

Ames Family said...

What an impressive pull up! WOW. He is such a cute little man. Miss you!

Josh and Megan said...

I just ran into Jamilla this weekend at Cafe Rio! So crazy...I haven't seen her since SUU! The good news is she has a blog! Check it out... http://djrasmussen.blogspot.com/

I can't get enough of Maddux...so cute!

Cherlelynn Bednar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trina and Wes said...

Love your blog! I have the same background as you, how funny! I guess great minds think alike! I am excited that I get to work with you. Your great.