Monday, June 23, 2008

I LOVE SUMMER!!

What a blessing to have jobs that give us two and a half months off to spend together as a family during the best season of the year...SUMMER! Greg and I have had so much fun this summer already hanging out with our little guy! He just turned six months old and his personality is really coming out! He is always smiling and has stared to really laugh, which I love! He thinks Boca (our dog) is so funny...he loves to just watch her and always smiles when he see her. He loves to be outside and loves water whether it's the bath or the lake or a pool. He's on the verge of getting his first two bottom teeth...which has been hard on him and on me. He adores his dad and Greg adores him too, which is the sweetest thing to watch. I couldn't feel luckier to have these two boys in my life! Here's a few pictures of what we've been up to this summer...swimming, boating, and seeing family!


Greg and Maddux hanging out in our blow-up pool in the backyard...we fill it with warm water from the washer and Maddux loves it!


Maddux at Quail Lake on our best friends boat. He's practicing holding the rope so next summer he can wakeboard!


Maddux hanging out with Dad in his favorite spot on the boat...under the steering wheel where it's cool and shaded.

Me, Audrey, and Janae when they came to visit us in Cedar!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Josh and Megan said...

I love summer too! Looks like you guys are having a blast! I need a blow up pool in my backyard just for me to sit in!

Tristen said...

Summer is the best and I love to have the kids outside in the little pool too! So much fun! If you come up here to SLC call me and we'll get together for lunch or something!

Amy said...

Melanie,
I am so glad I found you. Your little guy is a cutie.