Sunday, August 3, 2008

7 Months Old

I can't believe my little guy is already 7 months old! It's crazy how much he has grown and changed in the last month! He has stared sitting up all by himself, rolls everywhere and has started getting on his knees and rocking back and forth...so were waiting for him to start crawling any day! He makes lots of noise and has become so expressive! He is still such a happy baby and so much fun to have around. With the summer coming to a close I am having a hard time with the realization that I have to go back to work and don't get to spend every second with him. I hope and pray everyday that I can be strong enough to handle this challenge. Here are a few pictures of him recently.


Swinging in the backyard


Me and Maddux


Him and his buds at the lake...McCoy, Maddux and Jaxxon


Walking on Daddy's new treadmill

10 comments:

Olivia said...

I can't believe he is already sitting and about to crawl. Where has the time gone. I love the picture of you and Maddux... he looks so handsome in that blue shirt. I feel sad inside for you when I think about you going back to work. We love and miss you tons.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are too cute...I love the one of you and Maddux- that is framable!! It is so crazy how fast they grow- Max is already crawling and pulling himself up on things. Crazy!! It looks like you enjoyed your time with him this summer!

Taryn said...

Now how come he looks like he has light hair when he's with you and dark hair when he's with Greg?

I love all of these pictures, he just makes me smile! And how nice to have a new treadmill-lucky you guys!

Danielle said...

He is darlin Melanie!! And your hair cut is really really cute!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

He is adorable... I can't believe he is that old already. Going back to work will be tough- I'll be thinking of you! It just makes every moment with them even better!

Kelly Shoroye said...

He is such a handsome boy, and so lucky to have you for his mom.

Michael...Midol....Punky....Mido the Sugar Bear Punky....Twitcher....Cheetoh Eater said...

HEY Melanie! Whats up? Long time no talk? I dong get on here much and blog but I really need to start because my whole family does. You 7month old looks way cute! I hope you are doing awesome!

KDav said...

Melanie! I found your blog off Megan's and I found Megan's off Amy's! Crazy! Just last week I sent an email from my old email address to you and Megan to get back in touch and I got a delivery failure notice. So I'm happy to find this today! You're little guy is so cute! I want you to send me an email so I can see what you're up to! my email is webemarried@hotmail.com and my blog page is bkdavenport.blogspot.com. I can't wait to hear from you!

Kristy (Osborne) Davenport

Unknown said...

He is so stinkin cute Mel!! He looks EXACTLY like his dad!

Heather said...

Melanie! (Its Heather Carter) I was blog hopping and came across your blog! Maddux is too cute! And I love his name!